2. General Provisions
3. Eligibility for Membership
4. Intellectual Property and Copyright
5. License to use website
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
6. Acceptable use
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing
(f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
7. User login details
8. Account Obligations
9. Cancellation and suspension of account
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or
(c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
10. Your content: licence
11. Your content: rules for posting adverts on the website
13. Limited warranties
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
14. Limitations and exclusions of liability
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(a) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
16. Breaches of these terms and conditions
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
18. Independent Contractors
21. Third party rights
22. Force Majeure
23. Entire Agreement
24. Governing Law and jurisdiction
25. Company Information
General Policy Statement
At postit.ng we value the trust you have reposed on us and we recognise that the privacy of your personal information is very important.
The website Administration bears no responsibility for receiving, storing, processing, using and disclosing of User’s personal data to the third parties if such disclosure is uncontrolled by the website’s Administration, and by individuals not being employees of the website’s Administration, even though the User gained access to their sites, goods and services by means of postit.ng website.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
When the User creates new account at the postit.ng, some form of information may be required to process the registration. This information includes but is not limited to a valid e-mail address and password, geographical location, last name and surname, phone number and relevant information. The User shall consider all the risks connected with the fact that he/she makes certain information, in particular, address and information about his exact location, publicly available and be responsible for any information he or she posts on the website.
The Administration collects information from computers, telephones of other devices on which you install the application or gain access to it, or about these devices depending on the rights which have been granted to you. The application may link the information collected to your devices from which such information was received.
Also, please be informed that all form of personal information collected through this website are strictly at users’ consent and on a voluntary basis.
Use of personal data
In the normal course of activities the website. The Administration may post information, whether personal or contact in nature if such information is necessary for transacting business between a buyer and a seller, for the purpose of communication and/ or for settlement of payments. Such relevant information which may be needed for posting of announcements or adverts shall be required in the course of creation of account. Please note that Users shall be responsible for the entire information posted by them to the web site.
Personal information may be posted for the purpose of :
Non disclosure of Personal Data
In line with our dedication to protecting your personal date, we shall not dislcose your personal data to third parties except with the authorization of the user.
However, the user by agreeing to use this website shall authorize the Administrator to disclose such personal information when same is necessary for the efficient rendering of services such as but not limited to processing payments or delivering parcels, ordering of goods/services at the website to the supplier of such goods/services, but only to the extent which is needed for identification of User and of his/her order.
Please note that personal data may be disclosed without the consent of the User or his/her authorized person only where same is required by law and only in favor of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Use of Tracking Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems recognise your browser. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise the site's pages, or register with any of our site's services, a cookie enables this website to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
Note that Google also features interest-based advertising. Interest-based advertising enables advertisers to reach users based on their interests (e.g. 'sports enthusiasts') and allows them to display ads based on a user's previous interactions with them, such as visits to advertiser's websites.
In simple terms . . . interest-based advertising ensures that you see only ads related to your interest. That way, the advertising networks serve you better.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
On the other hand, a web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Similarly, if you have any questions regarding our website, kindly contact email@example.com and we will be happy to hear from you.
Updates and Effective Date
This privacy statement is proof of our commitment to keep your personal information private and confidential. Thus, we are dedicated to protecting our clients, users consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
In line with the sole purpose of our website which is to promote online advertisement with a view to linking buyers to sellers and ensure the smooth running of transactions. Users who are interested in engaging our services for the purpose of advertisement will be billed in accordance with our billing policy.
Please find bellow the specific provisions of or billing policies. If you have any questions regarding the policy, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You are herby advised to read the billing policy carefully before proceeding to accept same.
The billing policy is as follows;
1. The User can use fee-based services provided by the Resource Administration in order to promote his/her announcements for the purpose of increasing of sales. However, please note that the website’s Administration is not responsible for the expectations and the results of the use of fee-based services.
2. The Administration offers Premium Packages and Top Ad Promo packages for promoting Users’ announcements. Top-announcements are placed in a separate block over the ordinary announcements. If the User orders a service of announcements raising, they are getting raised over all free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section or a region.
3. In using the website, the User shall order fee-based services at the address: ……….. or through applicable section of mobile applications, in personal account, and in any other appropriate sections of the Resource as well.
4. The website’s Administration may charge a fee for Premium Packages and Top Ad Promo packages, which are Fee-Based Services. The fee permits promoting Users’ announcements in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms&Conditions. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Website for violating these Terms, as well as when the User deactivates the announcements by himself.
5. After expiration of term for which the User ordered a service of announcements promotion, he/she shall pay for such services again, if there is a need for such services, since the Resource Administration does not automatically withdraw money from a bank card.
6. The User shall be acquainted with prices for fee-based services of the Resource, whereupon he/she may order such services. More detailed information about prices for all services is provided in relevant sections of the website.
Methods of payment
1. Fee-based services of the website can be paid for by means of a bank card or in cash deposit by making such payment to the account provided by the website. When selecting a specific fee-based service by bank card the user will be automatically redirected on the processor’s checkout page for entering of bank card details.
2. The User can pay for fee-based services of the Resource by means of money transfer to the bank account of the website’s Administration. All data entered by the User on a processor’s checkout page are completely secured in accordance with the safety standards requirements. The website’s Administration receives only that information that relates to your payment.
3. Cost of services on the website amounts from 1,000 to 10,000 depending on the type of selected service, region and column, where an announcement is posted. You can check a precise cost of services in your personal account having pressed “Advertise” button near your announcement, or in your personal account.
4. The website’s Administration reserves a right occasionally to fix discounts on fee-based services.
5. The website’s Administration reserves a right occasionally to alternate cost and types of fee-based services. Additionally, the Administration is entitled to notify of such alternations on its own discretion.
Thank you for choosing postit.ng, please be rest assured that we are here to serve you.